e-CHECKUP TO GO (e-CHUG)
York University is partnering with e-CHUG to help students who choose to drink make more informed decisions about their drinking and minimize potential harms. The abuse of alcohol is strongly correlated with impacting the student experience at university and we believe alcohol education plays an important role in student success.
e-CHUG is an online program that raises your awareness about alcohol related behaviors. It promotes responsible decision making and the safe use of alcohol.
This required program for all First Year students living in residence must be completed before you pick up your keys and move into residence.
e-CHUG only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. Once you have completed it, a personalized profile will be created for you. After you have reviewed your profile, you will be prompted to enter your name, email address and identify yourself as a residence student. Please enter this information accurately as it is the only way to confirm that you completed e-CHUG.
The identifying information you submit is separated from your assessment responses and profile so that we only receive confirmation that you completed e-CHUG. If you have been asked to complete this tool by multiple groups or have other questions about the verification process, please contact Danielle Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-736-2100, ext. 44176.
To complete e-CHUG (e-CHECKUP TO GO) go to: http://healthed.scld.yorku.ca/e-chug/
Other Important Information:
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities. On rare occasions some students outside of Canada are unable to access e-CHUG, if this affects you please contact email@example.com .
- Use a major web browser released within the last two years.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; we will only receive verification that individuals have completed e-CHECKUP TO GO.
- E-CHECKUPTO GO will not remember your ID number. You must record it if you would like to revisit the tool.
- If you have any issues completing e-CHECKUP TO GO, please contact Danielle Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-736-2100, ext. 44176.
Thank you for completing this program. Your desire to become a more knowledgeable and compassionate member of the York community with a commitment to the health and welfare of others is appreciated.